Lake Pepin...

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Pete

Lake Pepin...

Post by Pete »

Is going to be SiCk Today! Yeehaa!!!!!
steve erickson

Re: Lake Pepin...

Post by steve erickson »

Pete
A couple of us coming down from the big city. See you around noon.
JanMarie

Post by JanMarie »

Lake City is actually closer for me than the Cities. Is there any place I can stand in the water and fly my kite? I need a shallow.
JanMarie
GrahamMansell

Post by GrahamMansell »

aight kiters. I havent kited water. ever. BUT......I have family who live on highway 61 directly in front of Lake Pepin. nice epic days down there!! im heading down memorial day weekend, and my grandpa has a boat. so thats good stuff. as far as shallows, i would try THE POINT down by the rest stop on 61. otherwise, theres another point good for a southwest launch down by the RV/mobile home/old people homes. hahhaa. its kinda near the marina. i guess. :lol: but thats about it. i just need to get my wetsuit on and start trying, i do need a lesson though probably.

G MAN
Go big or go home. whatever you do in life, do it like your pro.