Boards at SportMart for cheap

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Tighe

Boards at SportMart for cheap

Post by Tighe »

Scott cued me in on the deals again being offered at Sportmart on older straight edge skis. They have quite a few brands, some capped some not, ranging from 190-210. The sticker on them says $19.99 though when they ring up they are $9.99! I picked up a pair that were considerably lighter than my pair. I liike the long straight ones for kiteskiing in nasty crud snow...most of the winter.

I called around to the different stores and none of them claimed to have them, though not sure if they would say if they did. I bought mine at the Ridgedale store. They have at least 10 more pairs.
Tighe
Eric S

Post by Eric S »

Merry Christmas too Me
Merry Christmas too Me
Merry Christmas too Me-eeeeeee
Meeeerrrryyy Chrisstmass to Mah-eeeeeeeeee!
kyakmike

Post by kyakmike »

Hell, Last year I offered FREE straight skis.... no takers.. I Love my K2 Enemy's.....
Mikey Luvs Ya!!
TomFranchett

Post by TomFranchett »

Tighe, I bought a pair of those stick a couple of monthes ago when they were having their tent sail. I think they will be great. Now I just need to find the same deal on some boots and bindings. Tom
Tom F Light and Waves
Denis

Post by Denis »

I stopped by Galyan's in Ridgedale today. They have snowboards for $60.00! And the side cut is straighter than regular boards (side cut radius is 8.5m v/s 8m) good for holding an edge without turning too much. They probably have about 10 boards left. Look for "LTD Sinister" in the bargain rack. They come in sizes up to 155cm.

Denis