Lake Byllesby pics

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Eric S

Lake Byllesby pics

Post by Eric S »

It was too cold and gooey to take alot of fotos but for anyone that hasn't been there, here they are. Pictured: J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, Pete G, Brian S, Lake Byllesby.

http://www.downhaul.com/windsurf/031028/

The rigging area is completely out of the wind. When you come around the corner and see the water you are blasted by wind. It's a cool place to sail.
pbeytien

NEW RIDE?

Post by pbeytien »

WUZ THAT YELLOW BOARD YOURS, E? IS THAT A FREE SEX OR AN ACID STARBOARD? WHERE'D U PUT THE MARINE TEX? HOPE IT WAS FOR A CRACK IN THE EQUIPMENT DEPARTMENT AND NOT ANATOMICAL!! WHO CAME UP WITH CORPSICLES? THAT CRACKED ME UP...MAYBE I 'LL NEED MARINE TEX TOO. :!: :lol:
Eric S

Post by Eric S »

Yep, that yeller one is a 116L FreeSex. I used that one all day. It was a good ride. Easily shchlogs a 200lber but I didn't get too much schloging in that day because of planing. Loves a 6.2 meter sail, works great as a big board with my 5.2. Isn't quite as happy with a 7.5 but it works. since it has a smaller fin and a single center strap, it's harder to get leverage with the biggers sails. Rides like a Caddy, jibes and rides small swell nice too. http://www.star-board.com/2002/products/freesex.asp

I might have this one for sail come this Spring or winter if someone just has to have it. but I'll post somthing in classifeds if I decide too sell with Bag and DaKine straps, stock and 2 other fine fins for alot less than $1000. Keep your eyes peeled in Classifeds I tell ya.

Marine Tex is for large crack that appeard one day when I looked in the mirror after a shower. Might need some glass matt to really seal it up.

Pete G came up with CORPSICLES. At least that's the legend.

Ride hard, Ride on, but don't ride a h... on!