lost board on wiconia

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

stefen.L

lost board on wiconia

Post by stefen.L »

someone found a board on waconia and posted it on craigslist

stefen

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/spo/447742690.html

Found kiteboard washed up on north side of lake Waconia. please call if you lost your board and describe it and it will be yours again.

Karl 612-709-8277
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

wow, there have been so many board swallowed up on the north shore of Waconia over the years, it'll be interesting to see who's it is.

If it's yours, buy the guy six pack or something for going to the trouble of posting it on Craigslist. We want to encourage this kind of behavior.

Maybe it's Coach's board lost 4 years ago.
Tighe
champlin

Post by champlin »

Maybe it's mine that I lost last year, my SX151.
North Regional Rider.
Ride til it hurts!!!!
thewavebb

Post by thewavebb »

what a cool guy that guy is. The fact that he knows its a kiteboard is impressive too.

~Ben
Coach

Post by Coach »

I called him. Nice guy. His dad actually found it up there. 3 of us have called already. :-)

He doesn't remember what it looks like, so he's going to check it out this evening and will call the lucky winner.

-Coach
champlin

Post by champlin »

Anyone get a call from this guy yet? I called yesterday and he said he would call me back but never did, did anyone claim it or find out what it was even?
North Regional Rider.
Ride til it hurts!!!!
Coach

Post by Coach »

I haven't heard back...
champlin

Post by champlin »

I wonder who's board it is?
North Regional Rider.
Ride til it hurts!!!!
Diego

Post by Diego »

Just got the call. It is my light wind, home-made ply board that I lost ~6 weeks ago. He's not a big fun of beer so he's getting a bottle of Argentinian wine.