Minnesota Score

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Dave Schneider

Minnesota Score

Post by Dave Schneider »

Hey sailors,

Through my kid's sports, I have met the editors/publishers of the Minnesota Score, a new magazine dedicated solely to Minnesota sports.

http://www.minnesotascore.com/

I am trying to talk them into doing an article on windsurfing/kiting in Minnesota. I just ordered a subscription to their magazine. 6 issues for $18.95. Check out the link above and you can subscribe online. If you do, in the comments field of the online subscription, make sure to note that you are a windsurfer/kiter and that you heard about their mag from me. A bunch of additional subscriptions would definitely help get us featured. It would be sweet to have our local sailing population prominently featured in their mag.

This is a new publication since March 2002 and the editors are great folks who live nearby in Robbinsdale. Please support them and let's get a feature article.

Thanks!
Dave Schneider