oo la LA!

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Tighe

oo la LA!

Post by Tighe »

Tighe
JRN

Shiz-Bam!

Post by JRN »

Am I crazy? Don't answer that, but that looks like a two-line foil to me! I was amazed at all the slingy and ww 2-liners that showed up on D'Bear last weekend. Made me miss my old B-6. Sometimes simple is better. Take my I. Q. for example... :roll: Jim
Mike B

Post by Mike B »

Ozone Frenzy 4 line. AKA - The Bow without the Blow. :wink:
Chuck G.

Post by Chuck G. »

Great pictures!

Hey Mike - thanks for the call last Sunday. I'm still hangin in there with the double MCL tears. It's getting better, but it's slow.

I like the "bow without the blow" regarding the Ozone.

I asked Brian what Ozone would call their kite if they ever did a bow. I recommended the name Oboe. He said he would pass it on!!!
BSMITH

Post by BSMITH »

Once again I have to say... Why do we live here again?
JRN

FUNNY!

Post by JRN »

Very funny stuff, Chuck! :lol: How'd you mange to rack yourself up? Chuck go fast, but buggy go slow? Haven't seen you out on the Bear this season, and now I know why. Get better soon! Jim.
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

Sorry my bad for not giving credit to the rider. It is Ozone/RedBull Pro Team rider and super snowkite dude, Guilluame 'Chasta' Chastagnol. Amazing rider in amazing places.
Tighe
mtice

Post by mtice »

Nice pics...he and some other pro snow riders from Ozone are going to be at the Snowkite Rodeo! Come ride the pow with Chasta, Remi Meum, Bjorn Kaupang, Alex Peterson and More! Here is a shot of one of our locals riding in our backyard!
Cow tipping is old school, cow jumping is the shizzle!
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

Nice Lip Keith. That looks incredible! Natural 1/4 pipe with a lip. Looks like you could slash inverted under the lip.

Sounds like a great event.

Ride on
Tighe