New Site-wide upgrade in place

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Coach

New Site-wide upgrade in place

Post by Coach »

The version of server software I was using was having a problem with this forum software, so I had to do a little downgrading. It should clear up any and all of the login problems people have been having. Post here or email me , mark[AT]blueearth.net, if you have any more login problems or questions.

-Coach :shock:
Eric S

Post by Eric S »

Hey good work Mark and Tighe. The login is working great and the cookie get's me logged on next time I come back.

Question: Is there a way to edit your posts?

Examples:

I forgot to add my phone number and email to a Classified

I started a "Destinations" thread and now have new info (e.g.)

A work-a-round for this is just to add more replies and include the additional info in them. I don't want to make you guys work too hard!
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

for now send me any changes via email. We've limited the editing capabilities to moderators. I'll see if we can set it up to let the original poster modify their post.
Tighe
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

Regarding your destinations example. Once I get some prelim text in there my hopes are that people will add to them via replies. Everyone experiences each place differently.

tighe
Tighe