Where to today?

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Coach

Where to today?

Post by Coach »

The forecast has been a little wacky - Looks like a good day for Mille Lacs now...

Anybody heading up (who's not already there :-P)?

-Coach
Jim N

Wet Puppies

Post by Jim N »

Bet they're still damp if they camped out in this stuff last night. Can't mange to break away 'til Mon. May either pole board WBL, or head up for some kite action tomorrow. Hope they're still around! :roll: Jim N.
Coach

Post by Coach »

Yeah - soaked is right!

I didn't make it up there today, and there's no way I'm going tomorrow. I have no desire to fight traffic on the way back down.

WBL tomorrow should be totally fun. Maybe Waconia if the wind turns more SW.

-Coach
johntr

Post by johntr »

I'm hoping for a WBL session tomorrow. Looks like a pretty nice S wind. Ramsey will probably be a little squirrely over the island, but still should offer some rides.

Can those who read the winds predict whether it will be as windy as it was on the W wind last week? That was too much for me! My places to look show it between 15 and 20 mph, which is nice. The other day, it was *blowing* out in the middle N of Bellaire.

John
Jim N

d'BEAR

Post by Jim N »

LOOKS like some more precip heading for MILLY. Think I'll stick w/ the locals today. Guess that the Island will probably temper the peak gusts
somewhat, but I'm sure enough will get through to make it fun! C U :roll:
J.N.
djmadmike

today

Post by djmadmike »

I am headed to WBL (Ramsey) today with an ETA about 2pm or so depending on how fast I can get out of work here today.
Last week at Belaire was even too much for me with a 4.0 sail! It was insane.
See yas there
Mike N