Grumpy

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Jim N

Grumpy

Post by Jim N »

Help needed to overcome the "GRUMPIER THAN USUAL" state of mind whenever the wind soothsayers downgrade the forecast. Any suggestions,
or comments would be welcome. So far, two strong jolts of caffeine have not remedied the mood, and I've pledged to adhere to legal substances only. :cry: J.N.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Good Morning Grumpy. Its a a beautiful sunny Sat in MN. Ok the 20-30 mph has been downgraded :x . Whats new. Head to Mahto with your monster gear and hope for the best. I have not been out in 3 weeks, so I am going on the first hint of a breeze. Hope to see you there.
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

Walk outside face your face to the sun like a big sunflower and take a deep breath. The day will fill your soul.

Don't loose hope, the experimental still has some great winds for northern MN today and down here mid to late afternoon.

It's all good.
Tighe
steveb

Post by steveb »

Go looking for sneezy,sleepy,Doc and the other dwarfs and see if you can score some hot snoozin chick!.
steveb

Post by steveb »

It's a sign were getting old but I could not remember the names of the other Dwarfs, help what were there names.
stevegoertz

Post by stevegoertz »

rippin, shreddin and crankin and dopey

it's already blowin up north - see you at Mille lacs!
Jim N

Sleazy and Horny

Post by Jim N »

The Dopey Meteorologists blew it...it blew. Nice to see the crew! Will they miss Sunday too? I won't go "Boo-Hoo." :?: J.N.
jkjolsing

Post by jkjolsing »

they didn't miss up north, milly was raging all weekend! we got some 4ft swells from the nw influence on sat. sunday was probably windier over all, but the channel into fh didn't light up like saturday, still fast and fun though! saw a few steves, many other windsurfers and jerry on sunday! ahh, what a lake! :D
Sid

Post by Sid »

I was at Malmo this week-end. Sailed 6.5 on Sat but the wind was a bit up and down. Still great fun with steep ramps in places. I was curious to know what the wind was like at FH. I might have to head down there sometime. The wind turned more north on Sunday and probably affected the swell at FH.