South Padre Tally

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Tighe

South Padre Tally

Post by Tighe »

So who's heading down in April? My daughter and I are going down for the first week and want to know who else is going down to play in the warmth. Anyone bringing their kids?

If there is enough people maybe we could split up the weeks and get a condo for the month.

looking forward to it.
Tighe
bmr

Post by bmr »

dang..I wish I could go!!! :? It sounds like a great time! Hopefully next year I'll have some vacation time!

Keep kiting,

bmr
Have kite, will travel.
Tighe

Post by Tighe »

I just found out that the Kite Rodeo is the weekend of the 8-10th of April. Many of the manufacturers and all the new gear will be available to check out. Should be a good time.

as they used to say on the Price is Right

COME ON DOWN
Tighe
pat taylor

South Padre

Post by pat taylor »

I was at South Padre Is. for two weeks in March. I just got back home. I was there with Judd and Dianne. It was fun sailing and hanging out with Judd and Dianne. Had one day on an 85 liter board and 5.5 sail. Had to get used to that small gear. Hope everyone has a good time. Pat.