Riding Private Land

LAKAWA Knowledge Base - What are your secrets to wind and water success? Share what you've learned that may assist others.

Moderator: MK

Tighe

Riding Private Land

Post by Tighe »

If you're looking to ride private land, as was mentioned in a previous post, please please please, contact the owner of the land first. Here's a Liability Release that we can offer. I think it not only is functional and reassuring to the land owner, but it also shows that we are a responsible group of individuals.

Obviously it is a form and needs to be filled out for each new spot. Print up a few to have in your vehicle. Could also be used for using private lakeside land for launching in the summer

Click the link below and it will be downloaded to where ever your browser is set to put download files. [You may get a blank browser window as well.]

Waiver Form
Tighe
jrjohnson1

Re: Riding Private Land

Post by jrjohnson1 »

I'd like to get a copy of the waiver form, but the attachment isn't opening.
APEXX

Post by APEXX »

same - i'd like to get a copy of that form, but link isn't working. can it be emailed to me? if so, here's my email address. michael@wentland.us
thanks.
APEXX

Post by APEXX »

hi Tighe,
when i click your link for that form, this is what i get:
"Not Found
The requested URL /temp/Liability_Waiver.doc was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I thought maybe it was because i was using an ipad at first, but it gives the same error on any computer i try it on, including this one. Is there a way to have that form emailed to me? I'd really like to use it. michael@wentland.us or if you need to call my cell is 608-547-1155
thanks, Mike