Washington or green?

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

jvpaint

Washington or green?

Post by jvpaint »

Anyone headed to Lake Washington on Saturday? I'm thinking Rifleman
could be stellar.
What lake would be better for a SE wind? Wa. or green?
dave t

Post by dave t »

Kite or Sail?

I have never been to Washington but I will be sailing Green this weekend.

For kiters. There are lots of docks on green in the summer and I bet they are all in by now.
The little boat launch across the bay from county park 5 on the NE corner of Green would be side-off and shallow enough to walk all the way across.
JERRY

Post by JERRY »

Green would be the spot @ the NW public access for windsurfing. Kiting would be a tough launch from there. Anne from Willmar will also be there. Any East at Washington is too fluky from the Sportsman Park. I'm heading to Reddy for some butter smooth winds and tasty waves.

jerry
Chris

Post by Chris »

I agree with Jerry about the NE Washington Launch on an East. There is a launch on the West Side of Washington. It works better on an East. It's not much more that a dirt road.

Green might be good today. And there is the whole Wilmar bunch -- namely Ann. It's always good to see Ann.

And Jerry, what are you doing on the internet at 3:57 AM? Go to bed! Or go back to bed! I'm not sure...