landsailing this weekend ?

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

RobH

landsailing this weekend ?

Post by RobH »

Anyone heading up any pavement for land sailing this weekend ? Eric ? Jerry ?
Mike B

Post by Mike B »

I plan to land kite with my off-road rollerblades on Saturday and Sunday at the fields behind the Cottage Grove Junior High/Grey Cloud Elementary school. The huge well mowed fields are great for buggies, Mtn. boards and blades. The fields are located on Indian Blvd. just off County Road 19 (Keats Ave. S.). Park in the lot behind the elementary school by the ball field. There are usually other kiters there on fall Sundays.

If you want more info or want to hook up, give me a call on my cell
651-343-2469

Mike B.
Chuck G.

Post by Chuck G. »

Hey Mike,

I'll be out both days, too, as long as there's wind. It's not looking good though - under 10mph both days.

Did you get the 14 meter Frenzy yet??????? :lol:

Chuck G.
JERRY

Re: landsailing this weekend ?

Post by JERRY »

RobH wrote:Anyone heading up any pavement for land sailing this weekend ? Eric ? Jerry ?
Sounds like fun. Parts of me are protesting water temp.

South winds 10-15. How 'bout Monti? Mike, Kurk, Jeff, Jerry W, etc?

Let's ride.

jerry
Jeff Gorton

Post by Jeff Gorton »

monti sounds good. I don't think there's going to enough wind for water activities anyway. I'll check back at 11:00 to see where the west side funhoggers are going.
Kirk D.

Post by Kirk D. »

"Honey do" list is too long for me to play this weekend. It was great seeing you guys on the water last time though. Maybe landsailing next weekend, if my chores get done...
Jeff A

Post by Jeff A »

Finally got caught up on a few things... heading to Monti for some landsailing...eta 12:45 (Sun)
Jeff A