Hydroplanning until dark (9:40pm) last night,,,love these summer nights!!!

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

Hydroplanning until dark (9:40pm) last night,,,love these summer nights!!!

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

I could'nt get work off on Weds...yesterday. So, when I finished work at 6:00 pm I went for it! I knew there'd be good quality wind until dark.

So, I drove one hour to Waseca and there were whitecaps and good wind. I rigged my 6.3 Ezzy Tiger and used the 115 l. Tabou Rocket.

Some German dude (says he's here on Business) tried to talk to me while I was anxiously rigging. He wanted to know where he could "Kiteboard."

I told him to "Seek out" Lakawa on the internet. I told him Lakawa is the "Only" place he'll be able to get "hooked up" with Kiteboarding in Minnesota.

I sailed powered up for 1 hour and a half. It was WELL worth it. I sailed in just my swimsuit. Water and air was warm.

Windsurfing on the Rise always!

Quetzalcoatl out.