Pete G. "do you need a new "used" fin box for that 283 bic tenhno?

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

Pete G. "do you need a new "used" fin box for that 283 bic tenhno?

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Hey Pete, Do you need a new "used" fin box for the Bic Techno 283 board?

Or...did you already fix it! I could part with a techno 273 board (which as the very same Trim box fin box with sliders).

If you really want to have get the board back to it's natural beautiful feasabliity state of "Readyness" you can pull out the fin box of my old 273

and put in the the 283. You can have the fin box for free,,just give me the board when you're done, I can use as a door or bench or a table.

Let me know by this Lakawa post. This is a test to see if people are willing to write back on Lakawa.

The prize is the "perfect" Trim box Fin Box. The fin box is identical for the 273 and 283.

Eric out.
Pete

Re: Pete G. "do you need a new "used" fin box for that 283 bic tenhno?

Post by Pete »

I do not need the finbox but thanks for the offer. I made a removable spacer so it works fine.

Pete
Quetzalcoatl

Re: Pete G. "do you need a new "used" fin box for that 283 bic tenhno?

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

O-kay. That's great! I'm glad you were able to improvise a good fix.

Eric.