Ground Hog Day and I caught my fourth squirrel (live!) while I dream of windsurfing (just six weeks away)...

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

Ground Hog Day and I caught my fourth squirrel (live!) while I dream of windsurfing (just six weeks away)...

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Today, It's Groundhog Day and I caught my fourth Squirrel (live!) in the flap trap. These critters have been chewing away at the base of my balcony.

They made a nice warm nest (a deep hole). No spray nor strong smelling pellets worked at all to get them out. Just the flap trap with a heavy small plate full of peanuts (without the shells). Each morning after sunrise one of them each of the last four days, took a turn entering the trap.

Bill Murry could learn a lot from me. He NEVER caught that gopher in the movie, "Candyshack."

I've got four squirrels under my belt, (well, crossed off on my belt). I took them to work with me and released them in a nearby park downtown.

As soon as I opened the flap door, each one just took off running at a 100 miles per hour and they all did the same thing, just make a B-line for the nearest tree.

Now I can concentrate on making plans for Windsurfing in just six weeks! I hope I'm ready!

Windsurfing on the Rise!

Quetzalcoatl out.