Let's "Re-start" the Windsurf/Kiteboard season. As of Sept. 3rd until dec. 3rd "let's Rip" on the water....

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

Let's "Re-start" the Windsurf/Kiteboard season. As of Sept. 3rd until dec. 3rd "let's Rip" on the water....

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Wow! I (Quetzalcoatl) set a "New" unwanted record. I did not windsurf a single day in August. that's a first for me, in the last 20 years.

I don't like that record. So: I make a Proclamation" that windsportsters shall get out on the water at least once a week (if not twice)

for the next three months! So that's Sept. 3rd until December 3rd. WE STILL HAVE Three months left on open water somewhere in Minnesota.

There shall be Air on Tues, Sept. 7th (15-25 mph NW wind) in Clear Lake, IA Round Lake and Worthington, MN. This could be a start!

"Don't give up, "Never surrender!" Windsurfing/Kiteboard shall rise again! (Mankato area lakes might be good for wind on Tues too).

Quetzalcoatl out.
Quetzalcoatl

Re: Let's "Re-start" the Windsurf/Kiteboard season. As of Sept. 3rd until dec. 3rd "let's Rip" on the water....

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Actually,.....it looks like the BEST wind will be in the Mankato area! NW wind 15-25 mph with a base wind of 19 mph. This means I can use my
Tabou Rocket 115 liter board,,,"Finnally!"

Eric F. out.