In Minnesota we "used to ski"in December now we WINDSURF in December ("Climate Chankge")

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

In Minnesota we "used to ski"in December now we WINDSURF in December ("Climate Chankge")

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

We used to go skiing in Minnesota in the month of December, now we go Windsurfing in the month of December. This is part of Climate Change and

I'm just adapting. Heck, I don't need to go to South Padre Island anymore in December. I can use my own gear which is better than renting and

can go sailing on my Minnesota/Wisconsin/Iowa lakes. More variety of water terrain and a more interesting horizon than just looking out

at an empty ocean horizon.

Mask up Minnesota and get out on the water. (Well, you can take the mask off once your six feet from shore). Stuff your mask in your

life vest pocket. Be ready to"wip it out" when people come by and ask you...did you just parachute in?

Quetzalcoatl out.

PS: The best of Windsurfing, Kiteboarding, Foilboarding, Wing boarding, Waterboarding (well no,,,maybe not Waterboarding)

yeah,, the best is YET to COME!!!