Back on line!

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

MK

Back on line!

Post by MK »

Sincere apologies for this Community tab being stunted for a few months. It's a wonderful reference for our wind communities history and what I went to for my on topic fix back in 2004. Social media has it's place but in this era of Big Data I'm seeing the greater value of this forum to better serve you. It took a few bucks to update and programming wizard but hope to recapture any business I can as I continue to work on serving you. Let your fingers do the walking and welcome back. Mike
CRZ4WND

Re: Back on line!

Post by CRZ4WND »

Mike that's super nice of you. This is a nice way to keep the community connected without all the rif-raf that comes with social media these days.

I made a small donation via Paypal cause I know these things don't happen for free.

Thanks again
CRZ4WND
MK

Post by MK »

I saw that come through, thank you! Completely unexpected and didn't expect my message to elicit a donation. Cost and time were two hurdles to overcome for this update. Glad it's coming together.
Professor Robae'

Post by Professor Robae' »

Thank you for bringing it back Mike!
Definitely a lot of great history and knowledge here!