Quetzalcoatl speaks about weekend wind smallest I sailed 6.3

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl speaks about weekend wind smallest I sailed 6.3

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

The smallest sail that I've sailed this year Since January of 2019 through Oct. 24, of 2019 (this year) has been a 6.3 sail!!!

Yes, there's been some good windy days during week days (Mon. thru Fri.which are the days that I work), but on the weekends mostly the wind seems to quiet down. This has been the pattern (with a few exceptions).

I only sailed 23 times this year (from April to October) and the sail I mostly used was the Loft 10.8 sail! I sailed the 6.3 five times, the 7.0 once, the 7.5 six times, 9.5 once, and the 10.8 ten times.

I can't belive it! Not once did I sail anything smaller than a 6.3 sail. Maybe the term "weekend" should be changed to "weakwind."

I know this means that November is going to ROCK!!! (in order to make up the difference).

Quetzalcoatl out.