"The most frustrating sport you'll ever love is......"

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

"The most frustrating sport you'll ever love is......"

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

WINDSURFING!!!! Yeah,,,I'm saying it is so fun and so important, yet so much CAN go wrong....or stuff just not going right.

After 18 years of windsurfing, I still (Quite often) have something go wrong in this "Heavenly" sport. Yet,,, It's worth it! But when I'm dialed in and sail rigged properly

and my sail is "Closing the gap" as I'm "zinging" along at 27 mph,,oh wow!, I'm in my element! Never give up, never surrender (to the Dark Side)! No, you know I'm kidding!

True, some windsurfers gave up on it, some went to kiting because of the frustration of things going wrong with Windsurf equipment, Some good windsurfers just prefer kiteboarding.

It's all good! If you like one windsport over another, or if you like all the windsports...that's great!

Again, and I often tell people, "Windsurfing is the MOST frustrating sport you'll ever love!

Quetzalcoatl out.