The Sea WILL be angry that day my friends......

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

The Sea WILL be angry that day my friends......

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

The Sea (St. Croix River) WILL be angry that day my friends:

On April 7th (Sunday) is a "Stealth" Swap(shh..shhhh,,,it's stealthy!) and it only lasts for 1.5 hours, maybe two hours. I (Quetzalcoatl will only bring 1 board, 2 sails for negotiations this time).

It starts at 9:00 am and goes to 11:00 am. After that it's time to hit the water! The St. Croix River,,,will be the place to be. The best site is the

widest part,,where it's actually called Lake St. Croix. (You can fit Three Lake Calhouns inside Lake St. Croix!) First choice for a site is the St. Croix Beach in Lakeland, MN. 2nd Choice is Beanie's landing at Beanie's Marina, just two blocks downstream from the I-94 Bridge
in Lakeland. Weed fins are a must! You WILL hit some depris and the weed fin avoids hitting debris with an all-Dead Stop. With a weed fin you hit stuff with an angled bump, sometimes

you just slide right over stuff.

Quetzalcoatl out.