Spring is here early this year? open agua in Iowa Lakes, 52o

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

Spring is here early this year? open agua in Iowa Lakes, 52o

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Spring is MAYBE here? Wow, what a short Winter! In Sourthern Iowa it's in the low 50's and open water on some lakes.

Ya see...Windsurfing IS a sport that you CAN do year round in Minnesota.

Now I know it seems that I (Quetz) do a little too much writing on Lakawa. But, if I don't do it, who will? Somebody's got to keep up the Stoke!

As YOU read this, you're thinking, "Enough" with Quetzalcoatl. But then why don't you write something on lakawa so that I can laugh at or admire your story?

I know your're thinking a few of the riders DO write something when it's something really HUGE, Like the fantastic Free Skate sailing on the Ice with sail or kite.

But you don't have to wait for that...because those stories come up only about once or twice a month. Let's talk it up!

OH, I was at the House on Saturday....."Really busy there", (like 40 costumers in there) with all the snow-boarders buying stuff,,some ski equipment too.

I, the "Boarder Hoarder", was there to buy a windsurf board (at the New Year's Day special price). And as I was talking to Issac (sales-person) a little girl came over and sat down on

the Shinny Red Windsurf board. That was nice, you see, out of all the Sporting Gear there at the store,, this little girl was interested in the Windsurf board! This is a "SIGN" that

Windsurfing is on the Rise!

Quetzalcoat out.