Going 80mph to get some BIG WIND..still until December....

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

Going 80mph to get some BIG WIND..still until December....

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Say Windsports Fans:

Fall has JUST begun! Don't give up, NEVER give up!!! These cool October days mean NOTHING!!

Get your Dry suit on...or GET one, a good used one you can usually get for 100 bucks somewhere.

And...I drive 80 mph (well, 79 mph) just to keep it looking close to legal down the Freeway.

Summer is almost always the WORST season for windsports. It's the changing of the Seasons that make the wind build up.

I can drive 80 mph (79mph) because I have six cylinders in my engine. Thus...the RPM gage needle is just hovering on the 2.5 Revolutions and this is not damaging my engine.

When I had a four cylinder engine The RPM Gage needle was already on 3.0 rpm at just 70 mph.

Be careful, don't burn out your engine if you have a four cylinder engine. If it's 6 cylinders or greater...then GO for IT!

Get to a lake and sail!

This is Quetzalcoatl and I approved this message!