60 mph gust hits me...on Monday evening...It was COOL!!!

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Quetzalcoatl

60 mph gust hits me...on Monday evening...It was COOL!!!

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Yeah....those storms that came through Southern Minnesota hit me right in the face..and well my whole body.

I got off the water (at western 52 sg.acrea reservoir for Rochester) around 5:30. Just springling, so I was able to roll up 8.5 Cheetah

without it become soaking wet. I got all gear in car during some light lightnig, and light rain. The big lighting crack maybe a mile away, when I slipped my

windsurf board in car an d then BAAM! 60 mph gust, torrential rain horizontal rain (which hurt). I just left my mast in the grass (no time to get it).

I awaited the storm (I was sitting the storm out, Nor riding the storm out as in REO speedwagon). I was just sitting in my Speedwagon.

Once storm passed, I picked up my mast and drove away.

Eric.