anybody in hood river thursday/friday 8/9, 8/10 ?

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

ice_kmauve

anybody in hood river thursday/friday 8/9, 8/10 ?

Post by ice_kmauve »

Hey all. Looks like a few folks are in the mother land this week.. Looks like maybe Jim and Randy. Anybody else? I'll be there late in the day thursday and some on Friday. It'd be great to see MN folks.

Dave
"They call me Doctor Love.. Doctor love!!" - an obscure rock band.
ice_kmauve

Re: anybody in hood river thursday/friday 8/9, 8/10 ?

Post by ice_kmauve »

Just got my first taste of the gorge. pretty solid 20mph with a 10m torch. sweet!!
"They call me Doctor Love.. Doctor love!!" - an obscure rock band.
JRN

Re: anybody in hood river thursday/friday 8/9, 8/10 ?

Post by JRN »

IF ANYONE TRIES TO SELL YOU A GREEN & WHITE BEST SPARK, give me a call. Glad to hear you're having fun. Watch out for the sticky fingered fishermen. They lifted my board off the sandbar at the White Salmon launch. Lotsa former MNsotans out there. Not hard to guess why..beautiful surroundings, and wind almost every day. Good spot for advancing your game. See you back here in God's Country! :roll:
WARNING:
I AM AN UNREFORMED SERIAL FLIRT!!
(please respond accordingly ;^{})