Waconia Bound

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

Cory M

Waconia Bound

Post by Cory M »

Looking forward to some soft snow! ETA 12:30. Hope all get the goods today
Eric P

Re: Waconia Bound

Post by Eric P »

Hey Cory, Hope you had a good time. Me and Terry hit up a field near my house. Sticky snow but really fun. We will have to get together and ride some time this winter, before it all melts (unless we are already too late).
Eric
Cory M

Post by Cory M »

Thanks Eric. Glad you were able to get out there too. We had a good time in the sun. The wind clocked a bit more WNW and built later which was nice. Yes, soft snow left me wanting for better wax.

I'm optimistic that we'll have some more winter. March can be pretty interesting. Heading up to Lake of the Woods this weekend for some wind and walleyes!

Here are a few pics from yesterday.

Cory
Attachments
Wack-5.jpg
Wack-5.jpg (160.99 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
Wack-4.jpg
Wack-4.jpg (143.88 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
Wack-3.jpg
Wack-3.jpg (160.76 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
Wack-2.jpg
Wack-2.jpg (170.87 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
Wack-1.jpg
Wack-1.jpg (176.87 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
torisspacedog

Post by torisspacedog »

Cool dude I think those are the first 2 pics of me kiting and they look pretty good. Take your kites with to lake of the woods Fishing can get really boring and it might be really windy. Have fun. Later ML