Kiting in the rain this PM

Stay connected in the wind. This forum is for anyone who rides the wind, winter or summer, on whatever board suits their fancy. Share the stoke, find out where people are going, ask any question, share your discoveries, and discuss any esoteric idea you may have related to the pursuit of wind. Please keep it positive.

Moderator: MK

tom_latcham

Kiting in the rain this PM

Post by tom_latcham »

I have been working on projects all day and watching the steady wind. The radar color is getting to be lighter blue. So the rain will go light and perhaps become verga. So I think I am heading to Waconia for some kiting. So grab your shampoo and conditioner and head to Wac.
TL
chanrider

Re: Kiting in the rain this PM

Post by chanrider »

Yes, I was hoping to see you out there! It was pretty good 14M kiting in the morning, then it rained so I went to get pizza for lunch and it was still pretty good wind after lunch. Some rain, but not too bad.

I windsurfed around the island on Tuesday, and I was joking with Andy he should try it today since west is a pretty good direction to do it. And he did it today on his 7.8M sail, cool! Man he was zipping around out there, no chance of catching up to him!

Well hope some more folks score this afternoon, it was relatively steady wind, nice. Now I need to get some projects done!
Mark F